Samsung Galaxy buds are not the best earbuds out there. This has certainly improved with the development of Buds plus, but I personally have no good with it. i use it many times with my PC too. So, if you are wondering if galaxy buds can connect to a laptop, the answer is yes. In this article, I will guide you on how to connect Galaxy Buds to Laptop via Bluetooth.
In the event that galaxy Buds does not connect to your laptop, please see the troubleshooting section at the bottom of the article.
Briefly about how to pair galaxy buds on your laptop, all you need to do is
- Go to Bluetooth settings>
- Install new device>
- Pair your galaxy blocks to your laptop.
Before you begin the pairing procedure on the laptop, you must first ensure that the Galaxy Buds are paired. Learn more about how to connect galaxy buds to a laptop below.
The first thing I noticed about my Galaxy Buds volume was very low. Especially if I was using it outside,
I could not listen to the music playing. I even had problems with the microphone on a disguise, which seems to have fixed software updates and fixed the low volume problem using large ear tips.
Anyone who wonders what shoots can be connected to your laptop is all below.
Samsung Galaxy Buds - First Gen Samsung Buds Live Samsung Buds Pro Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Samsung Galaxy Buds +
Speaking of laptops, Samsung, Lenovo, HP, Dell, and Acer all laptops can be paired with hidden ones.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to a Computer or Laptop
Let me guide you on how to connect Samsung earbuds to a laptop. All you need to make sure before proceeding is that your PC / Laptop must have Bluetooth. This is because galaxy buds connect via Bluetooth.
Connect the Galaxy Buds to your Windows laptop’s PC
Turn your ear to your ear and turn off Bluetooth on any of the devices in this case and connected/connected to earbuds. This is especially important if you do not turn off Bluetooth on other earbuds devices that you have previously connected to, windows 10 will not see your buds. It’s weird that I know, but yes it’s Windows 10.
- On your Windows laptop, at the bottom of your screen, you should see “Type here to search“. Click on it and type “Bluetooth”.
- The first option to appear is “Bluetooth and other device settings“, click on it.
- To the “Bluetooth & other devices” settings page.
Now open the cover of the Galaxy earbuds case with the hidden inside. This puts buds in auto-pairing mode. If you have pre-paired devices when you open the cover, Galaxy buds will automatically try to reconnect to those devices.
- Click on “Install Bluetooth or other devices“.
- In the next window, select “Bluetooth“.
- It will now start searching for any Bluetooth devices around your laptop ready to be paired.
- When you see your Samsung Galaxy shoots listed, just click on them to start the pairing process.
- Give it a few seconds to install galaxy buds on your system and connect it.
- Once the pairing process is complete, you will find the “Your device is ready for use!” message. You can see it also says that Galaxy Buds is connected by voice and music.
- Make use of your Galaxy Buds headphones while working on your laptop.
- It’s easy to connect Galaxy Buds to a Windows 10 operating system.
- Sometimes you may need to uninstall Windows 10 applications that create problems while connecting to a new Bluetooth device.
If you are having problems pairing galaxy buds with a laptop, please refer to the FAQ article section. In the event of any unlisted issues, please leave a comment so I can review this article accordingly.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds To Macbook
- While the earphones are still within the Galaxy Buds case, open the case.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon at the top of the screen and see if we have listed “Galaxy Buds”.
- Once Galaxy Buds is recorded, click on it and you should connect your Galaxy Buds and start playing audio from the earbuds.
- If you do not see the Bluetooth icon above the taskbar, click on the Settings icon in Dock.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Now open the Galaxy Buds case and let the system take over the Galaxy Buds.
- After a few seconds, it should line up the Galaxy Buds.
- Finish pairing and it should be nice to go.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect Samsung earbuds to my iPhone?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Buds + or Galaxy Buds Live, you can download the Samsung Galaxy Buds app from the App Store, select your model, and connect it to your device.
If you can’t use the Galaxy Buds app or choose not to use it, set the earbuds in pairing mode and select them in Settings> Bluetooth> Other devices on your iPhone.
How do I connect my Samsung earbuds to my Samsung TV?
First, make sure your earphones are in pairing mode. Then go to Bluetooth settings on your Samsung TV and select your Samsung earbuds from the list.
The exact sequence varies depending on your TV model but may follow the usual pattern: Settings> Audio> Audio Output> Bluetooth Speaker List.
Why Does My Galaxy Buds Not Connect To My Laptop?
I will try to think of some of the situations that can cause problems while trying to connect galaxy buds to your laptop. Personally, I face a lot of problems with windows and the Bluetooth driver.
If your buds can’t connect to a laptop, try removing the Bluetooth driver from your windows laptop.
Anyone who is facing another issue while following this guide and Samsung Galaxy Buds is not connected at all, follow our laptop answers page as well.
Galaxy buds are not connected at all?
See, sometimes no matter what you do, the laptop won’t get the Galaxy Buds. Even after pairing and using buds with my laptop in the past, sometimes when reconnecting the buds will not be visible on my Windows 10 laptop.